The Versatile Blogger Award


versatile-blogger-award
I received this award a while back from one of my favorite mommy bloggers, Melissa from Forever Fitting InYou wanna see what the face of determination looks like? Check out her latest post here. At the time I was nominated I was super duper new to blogging so to have been nominated for this award was like, a BIG deal. That said, I wanted to take the time to warm up to the blogosphere and with choosing my nominees.
This is an award given from one blogger to another up and coming blogger. But since I can't really tell who's sorta new at this and being the rebel that I am, I'm gonna go ahead and name my absolute favorites.
And the rules to accepting this award are:
  • Upon receiving the award the blogger must acknowledge the blogger that has presented the award.
  • Name 15 deserving bloggers. 
  • Let em' know they've been nominated.
  • List 7 Interesting facts about yourself.
And here are 7 interesting (I hope) facts about me:

1. I LOVE TATTOOS. If I didn't have kids to someday deny permission for their own tattoos, I'd be covered in them. I only have 3 little ones. Two of my kids names on my wrists and a nautical star on my foot.

2. Most women fantasize about Christian Grey. I fantasize about dancing salsa. I love it with a passion.

3. I'm Puerto Rican... and I hate that I never learned to dance salsa.

4. I wanted to be a hair and makeup artist when I grew up... But mostly I really did just want to be a mom.

5. I'm a CPhT. While going to school I challenged one of my professors (who's life work was the study of medicine) on a calculation she made concerning the dispensing of an IV medication. She tried to prove my answer wrong (publicly) only to find my answer was correct (publicly). She pulled me aside after class and told me I have the potential to go very far in the field. I respected her and her devotion tremendously & felt more honored by her acknowledgment than I did when I got my actual certification. 

6. I hate Math... And medicine.

7. I'm so happy I had the experience of having a natural childbirth... Even if it wasn't on purpose.

But enough about me... now on to my nominees! ::anxiously rubbing hands together::

And my 15 nominees are:
1. Suburban Snapshots
2. One Funny Motha
3. Misadventures in Motherhood
4. Motherhood WTF?
5. The Mushy Mommy
6. SAHM 'Ventures
7. The Pursuit of Normal
8. Becoming a Milf
9. Glam Hungry Mom
10. Camii Soul
11. Eve of Reduction
12. Is Your Father Home Yet?
13. Missy Homemaker
14. Willfully Disobedient
15. Hot Mess Mom

Congratulations and thanks to all these ladies for spreading the wealth of wisdom, experience, tips and a whole lotta humor with the rest of us! Make sure to check em out ya'll! 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the nomination! I'm very flattered!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Cristin! Your post on reusing pallets have my wheels a turnin' lol

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Mandi! For the record, I love October for all the very same reasons =D Yay candy!

      Delete
  3. Wow, Jessie! Thank you so very much. I am very honored! ~Missy Homemaker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Melisa! And Happy 39th Bday month! Your last post totally hyped me up to kick some ass for some reason LMBO... I turned 30 this year =}

      Delete
    2. Oh girl, 30 was one of my best years by far! But then again, I was newly single and kicking ass myself. Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. Thank you!!! =D I think you are my number 1 fan...lol I really really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kristie! Baby boy captivated my <3 lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts