10 Reasons Why I Love/Hate Winter

1. LOVE: Winter fashion.


HATE: No matter how desperate my attempt at keeping up with winter fashion, I ALWAYS manage to look and feel more like this...


2. LOVE: I have a valid excuse to spend my day in these...


HATE: My excuse is to prevent damage to our wood floors.


3. LOVE: The idea of this...


 HATE: How everyone seems so blissfully unaware that sledding leads to this...


And ultimately this.


4. LOVE: The view...


 HATE: ... From indoors. 


6. LOVE: That we have these kind folks around to clear the roads for us...



HATE: Asshole.


7. LOVE: Searching for and planning the PERFECT Pinterest-worthy Christmas tree!!!
YES! Let's get it!!!


NAILED IT!!!


8. LOVE: Holiday food...


HATE: The consequences of loving Holiday food.


 9. LOVE: How excited the kids are on snow day...


 HATE: That I can't join the kids in their excitement about snow day...


No matter how hard I try.



10. LOVE: Holiday shopping!


HATE: Holiday shopping.

And because most of these feelings are due to the fact that I'm a Northerner turned Southern girl at 8 years old and will ALWAYS be one at heart for the rest of my LIFE no matter HOW HARD I'm trying to adjust...      

I couldn't relate to this reaction more... 






Comments

Popular Posts